The Travis Chiong Blog. Read for your Pleasure.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Welcome to My New Blog

Hello!

If you've found this blog, this means you've been looking around Google for my name. Haha. Just kidding. That's okay.

This is my first post on my new online haven. Be wary that I will unleash a massive force of ideas on work, life and a whole lot of other things.

Feel free to subscribe to my blog using the form on the right side of the screen. Should you wish to suggest improvements, partnerships, meet-ups or whatnot, send me an email here.

Also, this is my personal blog. All ideas and creative output published here are not for redistribution. All things posted here are to be used on my terms and conditions - that is, you need my permission every time.

Thanks!

No comments :

Post a Comment