The Travis Chiong Blog. Read for your Pleasure.

Friday, February 13, 2015

Hello 2015! A New Video, A New Blog

Hello friends!

I've been gone for a long time (again), and this time, I'm back with something very special and beautiful to show you.

Last January me, my girlfriend, and a couple of friends went to Cebu, Philippines, just in time for the annual Sinulog Festival. It's a festival to the Sto. NiƱo, or the Child Jesus. This is an event that is flocked by people from all around the country as well as foreign travellers who want to join in on the fun.

What I'd like to show you is a video me and the guys took from all the places we went to during that trip. Unfortunately, me and the girlfriend went home immediately after the Sinulog parties on Sunday, as we had booked a flight home to Manila very early on Monday.

Anyway, here it is. Enjoy!


No comments :

Post a Comment