The Travis Chiong Blog. Read for your Pleasure.

Saturday, March 14, 2015

The Hardest Part of Blogging is...

..actually putting in a title for the blog post. Haha!

***

Anyway, while I was reading through Seth Godin's blog I read that you should blog consistently to develop your sense of opinion. To have a sense of knowing what to say and knowing something about a lot of stuff - and being able to express it in creative writing.

So I will try to write more about things - mundane and intellectual - and not hide them in text files with obscure file names.

I should write more often. Even short but sweet blog posts will make me a better opinionated person - one small blog post at a time.

So, what do you think? If you have thoughts about my blog (or about anything, really), let's talk. I love talking about ideas.

***


I made this artwork for my girlfriend but I haven't had the chance to show her yet. It's an edit of a photo I took of her when we were in Palawan, I think.

No comments :

Post a Comment