The Travis Chiong Blog. Read for your Pleasure.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Search for a New Tattoo Design


I like my drawing process. I would always draw flames like these and try to perfect my curves. Then enhance my drawings with Photoshop (I'd Illustrator it, but I won't blow up the vectors too much so using Photoshop is enough).

I'm looking for a new set of flame drawings for a new tattoo. I know I posted somewhere a new concept (with the hannya mask and the Jigoku kanji characters) but it wasn't very remarkable after quite some time.

So there. I hope to finish this artwork soon. I've a lot more sketches to do after this.

***

I'm wrestling with my own demons. They've turned immune to my usual fire-fighting techniques.

2 comments :

  1. dude! this is dope! I'd like to have this kind of design be included in my pisces sign tattoo. This being more like the fading background of the sign. I'm kinda having mixed thoughts on how the fishes will be. Would you tell me which one is cooler? tribal or realistic? Thanks man! - Karl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think a tribal pisces sign with this kind of background would look rad. :)

      Delete