The Travis Chiong Blog. Read for your Pleasure.

Friday, September 27, 2013

I'm Alive

Hello earthlings!

I'm so thrilled to be back online. Not that I am not always online, it's just that it's been so busy these past few weeks and I want to remind people reading this blog (if they exist) that this blog is still alive. This may yet, in fact, outlive me. Haha!

Recently, we filmed some footages for a tv commercial we're doing for our marketing efforts. It kind of reminded me of how we did stuff during college, and in some ways, how having a decent budget is better and where can a lot of money for production take you.



I haven't been able to continue with my illustrations but I have been doodling a lot. I want a new tattoo so bad but I can't decide on a design. I'm still working on a rework of a past design - with the hannya mask and flame-y stuff.

**

It gets depressing sometimes.

2 comments :